Current stock has a GREEN display
The Xminilab is a mixed signal oscilloscope with an arbitrary waveform generator in a DIP module. It measures only 3.3 x 1.75 inches, and can be mounted directly on a breadboard. The Xminilab can also be used as a development board for the AVR XMEGA microcontroller.
- Mixed Signal Oscilloscope: Simultaneous sampling of analog and digital signals.
- Advanced Trigger: Normal / Single / Auto, with rising or falling edge and adjustable trigger level.
- Meter Mode: Average, Peak to peak and Frequency readout.
- XY Mode (Plot Lissajous patterns or see the phase difference between two waveforms).
- Spectrum Analyzer with different windowing options and selectable vertical log.
- Horizontal and Vertical Cursors with automatic waveform measurements.
- Arbitrary Waveform Generator with Sweep on all parameters.
- Display options: Persistence, Different grid options, and more.
Logic Analyzer specifications:
Optional Accessories (soldering required):
- PDI Programming Header: Only needed to do firmware development on the device.
- Jumper Wires: Useful for breadboard prototyping, 6" male to male.
This is a wery good little scope. Skipped the sniffer part on my first one and built it into an aluminium shell with standard bncTORKEL BRAEKHUS
I just can say it enough: this oscilloscope ROCKS! The ability to decode I2C, SPI, UART is just unbelievable!Gheorghe Popa-Radu