The Xprotolab is the first mixed signal oscilloscope with an arbitrary waveform generator in a DIP module. It measures only 1 x 1.6 inches, and can be mounted directly on a breadboard. The Xprotolab can also be used as a development board for the AVR XMEGA microcontroller.
- Mixed Signal Oscilloscope: Simultaneous sampling of analog and digital signals.
- Advanced Trigger: Normal / Single / Auto, with rising or falling edge and adjustable trigger level.
- Meter Mode: Average, Peak to peak and Frequency readout.
- XY Mode:
- Plot Lissajous patterns
- See the phase difference between two waveforms
- V/I Curve tracer with an external resistor
- Spectrum Analyzer with different windowing options and selectable vertical log.
- Horizontal and Vertical Cursors with automatic waveform measurements.
- Arbitrary Waveform Generator with Sweep on all parameters.
- Display options: Persistence, Different grid options, and more.
Logic Analyzer specifications:
|The Xprotolab was awarded as one of the 100 Hot Products of 2011, by the EDN magazine.|
Fantastic! I built this up to use in my Eurorack system, and it works great!Al Jewer
I received the Xprotolab today and had it up and running in 10 minutes. I am very impressed. It is exactly what I need. The FFT is just amazing. I had been searching for this for a long time. The menu with just four buttons is easy and well designed. Just ordered an Xminilab for integration into an HF transceiver and an Xminilab portable for the shack.Edgar Kaiser
I have to admit, this device worth every penny!There are several "pcb like" oscilloscopes on the market, however I choose this because it have an x-y input.Screen is small but I can read it easily. I am almost 50 years old, I haven't my twenty's vision, however I'm not wearing yet eyeglasses either. In my condition I can read every character on screen.The most impressive is the huge number of functions in this tiny device!I place my own DIY pcb behind it, to turn it into a powerful fully parametrical component tester (Tracer). Since then I make amazing measurements which I couldn't done them before, and all in an absolutely portable way.For power supply I use a micro-usb phone charger or a $5 powerbank, which last for days or even weeks!Thanks again!Wish list:Hide usb and serial connector behind screen, to make device even smaller, at the same screen size.May add a backwards menu button.Faster Auto trigger if possiblePlotless trace at XY mode.Stamatios Misirlis